Our free problem prevention audit will show you surefire ways
to put an end to your computer problems
If your office is in Toronto and has 1 or more Windows servers and 10 or more Windows computers, we’d like to give you a Free 27-Point Problem Prevention Audit worth $495 (with no sales pressure or obligation to buy anything – honestly!) We will send a senior IT services technician to your office to conduct a thorough assessment of your network. Here’s a list of just a few things we’ll do:
- Diagnose any ongoing problems or concerns you are currently experiencing with your network.
- Verify the integrity of your data backups (Note: Tape backups fail at the rate of 78% of the time; don’t wait for a crisis to hit before you discover yours weren’t working!)
- Look for hidden viruses, spyware, and loopholes in your network security that could allow hackers and viruses to compromise your network and confidential information.
- Review your server logs to uncover developing problems and conflicts that will turn into unexpected down-time.
- Answer your questions about upgrades, adding new equipment, remote access, increasing staff productivity or any other project you have in mind.
- Give you a second opinion on any advice received from your current IT support provider.
Afterwards, we will provide you with a written overview (in plain English) outlining any problem areas, potential areas of concern, and where things are running fine. Our report will include recommendations for putting an end to any computer issues or leveraging what you currently have to make your business more productive.
During the audit our IT support technician may even be able to make a couple of quick fixes (free of charge and with your permission of course) that could instantly eliminate a problem or two you’ve been experiencing.
Remember – there’s absolutely NO obligation to buy any IT services from us and you won’t get any heavy sales pressure. You have our word.